Monday, March 28, 2016

Creating the Questionnaire

In the past two weeks, I've started creating my questionnaire for my 20-time project. I finished reading The South Asian Health Solution and I am much better educated about my topic now. I will be doing a study that will look at how South Asians are at high risk for diabetes and heart disease. Using the study to determine what each individual's risk factors are, I would like to help people who are at risk for diabetes and heart disease make lifestyle changes so that they can prevent this from happening.

My questionnaire so far has tried to address people's family history, amount of exercise, diet, amount of sleep per night, and certain levels, such as triglycerides, HDL, blood pressure, that should ideally be around a certain number.

My next steps are to continue writing my questionnaire, and I will start surveying people as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment