Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year's Goals

This year, I will actively take charge of learning in biology and by participating in class acknowledging what I don't understand of the material. My action plan to achieve this goal is to take time and put thought into writing the relate and reviews at the end of each vodcast. I will ask specific questions in class based on what topics I didn't understand from the previous night's vodcast.

This year, as a student in general, I will pay closer attention in class and do extra practice on difficult topics before a test. My action plan is to do homework or practice problems carefully and use it to determine my grasp of the topic. I will then go back after the unit is finished and redo problems that I got wrong or that were difficult. I think this will be a good way to study for tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment